Houston Cosmetic Dental Services
Houston Cosmetic dentist Ellen Lim DDS’s unique customer services driven with attention to each individual cosmetic dental services will give you the beautiful smile you deserve. Cosmetic Dentistry procedures that can be done to give you a beautiful smile can be performed to correct misshaped, discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth—from teeth that are too long or short, have gaps, or simply need to be reshaped.
Some of the more common Houston Cosmetic Dental Services and procedures involve:
- Bonding – A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color.
- Contouring and reshaping – A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Veneers – A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over the front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped or discolored teeth.
- Whitening and bleaching – As the term implies, whitening and bleaching, a rapidly increasing procedure, are used to make teeth whiter.
- Snap on Smile– can completely give you a new look in 2 visits!
The procedure that is the most common though, is the Laser Teeth Whitening.
What is the difference between Cosmetic Dentistry and General Dentistry ?
General Dentistry is aimed more at the overall oral health instead of appearance. Cosmetic Dentistry is right for anyone who desires an improved quality of life, a brighter smile, or improved self-esteem.
Contact Dr. Ellen Lim DDS of Progressive Dental to get the great smile you deserve.