Houston Cosmetic Dental Services
Common Cosmetic Dentistry procedures can be performed to correct misshaped, discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth—from teeth that are too long or short, have gaps, or simply need to be reshaped.
Some of the more common procedures involve:
- Bonding - A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color.
- Contouring and reshaping - A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Veneers - A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over the front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped or discolored teeth.
- Whitening and bleaching - As the term implies, whitening and bleaching, a rapidly increasing procedure, are used to make teeth whiter.
- Snap on Smile- can completely give you a new look in 2 visits!
The procedure that is the most common though, is the Laser Teeth Whitening.
What is the difference between Cosmetic Dentistry and General Dentistry ?
General Dentistry is aimed more at the overall oral health instead of appearance. Cosmetic Dentistry is right for anyone who desires an improved quality of life, a brighter smile, or improved self-esteem.
Dr Ellen Lim at Progressive Dental, your Houston cosmetic and general dentist, practices both and can give you back your smile! Here at Progressive Dental , your Houston cosmetic dental services provider, we use the latest in dental technology while treating you with the utmost care. When you come in, you will notice you will have Dr Lim’s full attention, instead of being passed around to associate dentists or have the dentist bouncing back and forth between clients.
Contact Dr Ellen Lim for an exam and let’s get you back the smile you deserve